Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bridgit Mendler in Girls' Life October Issue [Article + Scans]


 window

Bridgit Mendler is Girl's Life magazine's Oct/November 2012 cover girl! Read the article and check out the scans below:

Facing The Music
by Patricia McNamara

When we first met Bridgit Mendler a few years back, she was sitting in her comfy bucket chair in her pristine Good Luck Charlie
dressing room in Los Angeles. With a guitar perched on her lap, she strummed us some funny tunes she wrote while passing the time before filming scenes as spunky big sis Teddy Duncan.

"I wouldn't say I'm really good on the guitar," Bridgit said at the time. "But I love writing songs. It's something I hope I will be able to pursue."

Well, the 19-year-old starlet doesn't have to hope anymore. Three years later, she's about to drop Hello My Name Is..., a funky collection of jazzy beats and pop tunes prinkled with some real-life experiences.

"Each of the songs turned out being really unique and has its own style and inspiration," Bridgit says of the 12-track CD (out Oct. 22nd) which features her chart-climbing single "Ready or Not".
"I got to work with some really talented people. I think we came up with some really fun stuff. I hope fans will get something they're note expecting out of it," she says.
( Read more... )

Read more at AnythingDiz: http://anythingdiz.livejournal.com/?skip=10#ixzz27WyYU000

No comments:

Post a Comment