Monday, November 19, 2012

Message To Jillian Jensen From @SavedByDemi_ !



My Idol is Jillian Jensen of course. I support her & think others should also because she's a person most people Can really relate to. She does so much to stand up against bullying and she's helped so many people including me. She taught people To stay strong and Stay true to themselves. She really helped me understand how to believe in myself and my dreams like she believed in hers. She's just So incredibly, inspiring & I love that. Her Care ustreams about bullying are also so amazing & have really helped Me get through some tough times. Plus, she has a truly amazing voice. It's one of those voices were you can feel the feelings she Putting into the song. She's an amazing person with amazing talents & I truly love her. She saved me life. 

Follow @SavedByDemi_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment