Friday, January 18, 2013

Bella Thorne In Glamaholic Magazine !




Bella Thorne is in this month's issue of Glamaholic magazine!

On Music:
"This year our 'Shake It Up' soundtrack will heavily feature Zendaya and I, as opposed to the other season where we had just a song or two. I am also working on my first single, which will better showcase the type of artist that I want to be."

On the responsibility of being a role model:
"I don't think it is any actor's responsibility to be a role model. I think it is your family that sets the standards, and kids can't look to Hollywood to do that for them. We are all human and make mistakes and it is a ton of pressure to grow up in front of the camera and have the whole world comment on your errors. You are criticised for doing the same things that teenagers everyday are doing."

On community service:
"I am happy [that I can] use my celebrity to better my community and encourage kids to volunteer and make the world their business. I think that we should all have the responsibility to make the world a better place and help those less fortunate than ourselves. I would not be oppose to a mandatory time in community service for all teens!"


BTS video:


Via: AnythingDiz

No comments:

Post a Comment