Monday, February 25, 2013

NDTV Exclusive Interview: Amber Montana



1. What was it like getting the Role as Taylor in The Haunted Hathaways ?
I was super excited to take on this role because it was a bit challenging yet relatable and I love the script!

2. So now that you're apart of Nickelodeon. What are your goals with this channel ?
I would love for the show to run for a few seasons! Also I think it would be fun to do a few promos for things such as the Nickelodeon suites hotel. And of course win a KCA!

3. Any other Nickelodeon shows you want to Guest Star on ?
I think it would be really fun to guest star on Life with boys or Wendell and Vinnie.

4. How excited was Zack when he found out you landed a lead role on a Nick show ?
He was really excited and happy for me.

5. How fun is it being on set ( General Question ) ?
We always have so much fun on set! Everyone gets along and we love playing games and throwing around a football on break. Working is always a pleasure too, everyone is always really helpful and so much fun to work with!

6. How do you describe your talents ?
I think I would describe my talents and unique and very special!

7. What are your Haunted Hathaway Co-Stars like ?
All of my co-stars are super sweet and so much fun. We all love hanging out with each other and immediately connected with each other.

8. Favorite Singers Right Now ?
I love listening to Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, and Hillsong

9. Who do you look up to ? Acting & Music wise
My ultimate role model is Lucille Ball!!! I love her! She is the reason I love comedy so much. For music I don't think I really have anyone I look up to but I think Demi Lovato is an amazing singer and a strong person so if I had to pick it would be her ;)

10. Give us a brief explanation in why we should watch "The Haunted Hathaways" When it Premiere ?
The Haunted Hathaways is going to be completely different from all the different shows right now. It got a lot of surprises and fun episodes to look forward to! The first episodes shows you the beginning of this amazing journey that we are about to take! The show is really funny and I think a lot of viewers will be able to relate to different things that's happening.


Comment Below what you guys think about this interview !

Be on the look-out for Amber ! "The Haunted Hathaways" Coming Soon !

1 comment:

  1. So excited for Amber! She is a star in the making!

    ReplyDelete