Friday, May 31, 2013

Caroline Sunshine Graduates May 30, 2013 !




Shke It Up star Adam took IG to share his congrats.

Adam Shared: Ok. So. Today my bestest friend in this whole wide world graduated. She has been there for me through thick and thin and I know no matter what she will always be there for me. I absolutely adore this chick and I know that we're gonna be pulling a whole bunch of stupid stuff till the day we die. I know her as "Superego" "the BEST" "That grilled cheese obsessed chick that randomly started talking to me" etc. I genuinely don't know what I would do without her and I'm soo proud of her. Although I do have my suspicions that she is only graduating cause her school is sick of her. But thats besides the point.@csunshine Congratz. And always know (as I'm sure you already do) that I will always be there for you.


I want to say Congrats to the lovely Shake It Up star on her big success yesterday ! Caroline is an amazing person and talented. I bet she's ready for more now that she has graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment