Sunday, June 16, 2013

Is Ariana Grande Is Having A Bad Day ?



OUCH Looks like Ariana is having a bad day and some fans wasn't happy about it ! She took Twitter to let her fans know her few things

Ariana Shared: Just a thought, this isn't directed at anybody in particular but I was thinking... We should be more compassionate and hmmmm... empathetic. Like instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion that somebody's a b*tch... maybe they could just be having a terrible day? ! Know what I mean? Idk  ! Preaching for no reason I'm tired but I guess what I'm saying is next time you're about to roll your eyes at somebody just try not to. Those were all because of an interaction I had with a grumpy man at Whole Foods.

Woah looks like something went down today ! I hope Ariana is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment