Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jennette McCurdy Wants "McCurdians" To Make A Donation For Her Birthday!


June 26, 2013 Jennette McCurdy is turning 21-years-old along with her Co-Star Ariana Grande. In honor of her big day she would love for her fans to make a donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Here’s a note from Jennette:
“Hey everyone! Many of you know that St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is really important to me. Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to connect with unforgettable patients during visits to the hospital and while attending fun events, all in support of the hospital’s incredible mission to find cures and save children battling cancer and other deadly diseases. And, thanks to the generosity of donors, families never pay St. Jude for anything. Care, lodging, food and travel are all covered!
When I visited St. Jude last summer, my buddy Caleb gave me a cool shadowbox that displays photos taken of us during previous visits. It’s so special to me, and this year, my birthday wish is for you to join me in giving something meaningful back to Caleb, Hannah and all the kids of St. Jude. Please donate here and help me raise $1,500. No amount is too small. For example, $8 will provide a doll that helps patients understand medical treatment and procedures, and $25 covers the costs of a No Mo Chemo Party (a celebration of a patient completing chemotherapy treatment).

Please give whatever you can, and thanks for supporting me and St. Jude kids!”
Thanks for the info: NickUTopia 

No comments:

Post a Comment