Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ariana Grande will be performing at the MTV VMAs Pre-show August 25, 2013



Yes Ariana will be performing at the MTV VMAs pre-show on August 25, 2013. Ariana is ready to perform a mash-up of her songs “The Way” and “Baby I” off of her “Yours Truly” album. So proud of her.

Ariana Shared: I guess I just I’m gonna run it a bunch of times and try figure out what I’m wearing. I definitely want to arrange it. I want to help arrange the mash-up. I’m looking forward to it. It should be fun…I usually wear a variation of the same thing for like my whole life. No snakes [referring to Britney Spears' former VMAs performance]. I’m like the least risky person you’ve ever met; I just want to sing to be honest. I’ll just put on a dress and sing. It doesn’t make sense in my head quite yet. I’m super excited and honored and I hope to put on great show for you guys.

Can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment