Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ariana Grande’s Scary Ghost Experience!



Ariana is in the midst of a scary ghost experience! Here are all of Ariana’s recent Tweets:
Via: DisneyDreaming
The scariest thing in the world just happened to me omg @isaacboots @allisonkaye @jonescrow somebody wake up


I have to explain to u all what’s happening


So we went to 1 of the ‘most haunted’ cemeteries in the world tonight because we’re all messed up / stupid & wanted something scary 2 happen


And I took a photo of a tree outside the cemetery… Completely normal photo with nothing abnormal in it…


And then I took a photo of the same exact tree about a minute later and there are 2 shockingly obvious faces in it… Like… It’s so scary


I’m too scared to post the photo because like I’m actually really terrified you guys know how I am about this stuff I usually love all this


But I have a weird terrified superstition about posting the photo and I don’t want to share it with you all because its actually shocking…


But that’s not even the scariest part of the story….. So my mom told me a million times to delete it off my phone because she was scared..


But I of course kept it I don’t want to delete it because secretly I think it’s amazing and really cool… But here’s the scariest part…


So I was just asleep and was woken up by a text from NO NUMBER……… Like no number texted me… And I opened it and it was the photo….


I’m actually terrified I should’ve listened to @scooterbraun and not gone omgmgmmgg ok and now when I close my eyes I only see the faces omg


So that’s my ghost / demon experience this far hope u hear from me tomorrow / I don’t die night / if not it was nice knowing u bye


I wanna post this pic so bad it’s so good but mom said I can’t she doesn’t want anything to happen to u all just in case it’s haunted idk


Omg I just heard a noise and I yelled ‘no’ at it and I’m freezing cold and the air is off I’m gonna die its in the room w me I swear omg bye


But why 2 days before the album tho….. Like couldn’t the demon have come for me after?

No comments:

Post a Comment