Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy 17th Birthday Zendaya Coleman September 1, 2013



 Zendaya Coleman is celebrating her 17th birthday today! Zendaya just wrapped filming the Disney Channel Original Movie “Zapped” in Canada and i can't wait to see the movie.

Check out what some of her friends tweeted her:

Debby Shared: Dearest @Zendaya, happy happy birthday! You’re always a class act and I’m stoked to watch you continue to take over the world. Love you, xx

Bella Shared: These moments… I love you! Happy birthday @zendayamaree I wish I was there with you for your 17th!!
Zendaya Coleman 17th Birthday

Laura Marano Shared: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! I hope it is an absolutely wonderful day!!!! You one-hundred percent deserve it!! <3 <3 :D

Awww so sweet Happy Birthday Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment